Wednesday, June 08, 2011

sarge loves his kids!

It is so crazy to me that some people are so afraid of Sarge.  I get that he's huge and a "scarey breed" {although I don't think there is such a thing}.  Sarge loves the kids sooo much and misses them like crazy when they are not home.  During the day, he'll sleep by the front door and during the night, he sleeps next to my side of the bed, but lately, he's been sleeping up stairs, in the loft when the kids are home.  He's getting more protective, yet still afraid of a lil dog that barks at him.  Ha ha.

I took some vidoes and pictures with my phone, from the past few days ...


Chasing Addi around at the skate park




Sarge was sooo excited to see Logan after the kids being gone for THREE weeks!








Playing with Logan on the floor.  He loooves Logan's ears!

No comments: