Sunday, October 18, 2009

making holidays special

Most of you have been reading my blog for a few years and know by now my mom is a sucker for holidays! She sends us THE coolest boxes filled with all sorts of special goodies that make celebrating the holidays even more special and unique. For Christmas one year, she had bought me decorations throughout the year and gave them to me for Christmas ... it was probably the best Christmas present I have ever gotten ... we all know, decorations can get expensive.

So, for you, Mom ... I wanted to show you what I have done with some of those decorations, for Halloween....







2 comments:

Dawn said...

Good to see you blogging again. I had wondered where you went!

S+S said...

you're back! Love you pictues, love your decorations. You are very artistic, you know.