Saturday, July 25, 2009

she is s-i-x!

Addison Elizabeth Schlegel
born July 24, 2003
6 lbs. 7 oz.


1 yr


2 yrs.


3 yrs.


4 yrs.


5 yrs.


6 yrs.


I seriously don't know if this child could get any more beautiful!! Addi is my best girlfriend! She is so outgoing and friendly. I have so much admiration for her and awesome personality. She makes friends with everyone she comes in contact with and everyone just loves her.

Happy 6th Birthday sweetpea!!! I am sooo proud of you and feel so blessed to be your mommy!

2 comments:

S+S said...

is she really just six? Wow. I didn't realize she was the same age as my Taylor. Happy birthday, Addi! Taylor turns 6 in Sept.

Scott and Candice Moore said...

Hey
Did you know that my little boy Dillon shares a birthday with Addi now. Sorry I couldn't wish her happy B-day I was a little busy that day ;)