Friday, October 07, 2011

sweetest-daughter-ever!

Addi is such a sweet child!  This was on conversation on the way home from school on Wednesday:

Addi - Mom, can we make some special treats for my teachers? 
Me - Yeah!  Is it for something specific? 
Addi - No, just because I want them to know how much I love them.
Me - Yeah, I have an idea I saw on Pintrest!  We'll do them when we get home.
Logan - Addi, you don't always have to do things for others, like every day.
Addi - But I like to do things for others, it makes me feel good about myself.

This is what we came up with:  smores with green frosting and faces.  She also wrote each teacher a sweet note and thanking them for being her teacher.  She did one to her 1st Grade teacher, 2nd Grade teacher and her teacher this year.



These were her teacher's responses (I had emailed them to let them know that these treats ARE edible!).  I am such a lucky mom!
Mrs. F - Hello, Please thank Addi for me. They were so yummy! I ate them already!  How is she doing? I sure do miss her.

Mrs. G - Please thank her so much. They look wonderful. I will have to look up Pintrest!!!! Thank you so much again!!!

Ms. L - Got them and yes the monsters were tastyJ So love chocolate-thanks!




No comments: