Sunday, March 08, 2009

heath's birthday

On Friday night, Heath's family met at his house for a BBQ. It was fun, he has a nice family. It's a little akward still, but I'm sure it will get better.

Afterwards, we met up with some of our friends at a Dueling Piano Bar in Tempe. We had a blast!!!! Oh these guys were sooo talented. I can't wait to go again.


up on stage, dancing for Heath's birthday
Lora, me, Heath and two other guys who were celebrating their bday too


the gang eating at Hooters (upstairs from The Big Bang)
Lora, Ina, me, Heath, Chris & Anthony (also a DPS officer and celebrating his bday)
Hope you had a wonderful birthday, Heath!! I sure had fun celebrating with you!!

1 comment:

Agnes said...

Jenn!
You're looking great (as always)...Hope all is well...I'm sure it is, you look so happy!