Monday, April 04, 2011

to heath

Dear Heath,
Tonight, I was doing dishes and mopping the floors, listening to Martina McBride on Pandora.  The song, "My Baby Loves Me" came on.  This song takes me back to when I was 20 and preggers with Logan!  I have always hoped for a guy who accepts me for the way I am; moody, energetic, ditzy, gym kick one day/eat junk the next day, a chronic crier.  ;)  I didn't have that, at that time and never have ... until now!  It hit me like a ton of bricks tonight; you REALLY DO love me nooo matter what and for what I am.  It's been hard lately - very stressful.  I have been an emotional wreck (to put it lightly) and you have put up with me through some pretty hard times, pretty low times.  We have definitely had our ups and downs, but no matter what, you don't give up on me, on us, on our family we have created.  I do know what I have.  I am, without a doubt, THE luckiest woman in the world to have snagged such an amazing human being.  I know words and words and I hope I will be able to SHOW you how much you mean to me.  Thanks for not giving up.

Forever & ever babe!  I love you!

No comments: