Sunday, February 08, 2009

tim & willy


I know it's been forever since I last posted. I need to download and edit some pictures so I can "properly" post. You know me, I can't post without pictures ... they just aren't the same! :)

We have been staying busy. Heath is officially moved into his new pad. It's sooo nice to have him 4 miles down the road. Almost every day the kiddos and I hang out at his place for the park, heated pool and hot tub! There are so many kids at his new place, Logan & Addi have made some good friends.

On Thursday, Heath and I went out with his friends, Ginger & Lora, to Graham Central Station in Tempe for a concert. Tim & Willy are two radio personalities that are coming back to our favorite radio station. Darrell Worley performed as well.

Friday night we drove to Sierra Vista to see my brother. We went out to dinner Friday night then hung out all day Saturday. I am excited to share pictures. We went to the Mexico/AZ border on the base (Ft. Huachuca), went shooting and got a tour around the base. It was a lot of fun to spend some quality time with Curtiss. AND ... it was mine and Heath's first road trip.

Saturday night we went to a little dive bar for some country dancing with Lora, Gary and Tara.

Tonight I went to see 'He's Not That Into You' with 11 other gals then went to dinner at Charleston's (yuuum). Tara gets a group of gals together each month to see a chick flick. Heath and Gary (Tara's hubby) are on the same squad. It's so much fun to make new friends.

Pictures to come ... Hope you all had a wonderful weekend as well!!

1 comment:

shell said...

sounds like life is better than it has been in a long time!! i am happy for you. we seem to have a hard time getting together. call me so we can catch up. 380-3658 love you