Thursday, February 10, 2011

school valentine's - check






Last year, I made the kids' Valentine's tag with their pictures {you can see them here}.  Logan was interested in a girl at school and she wasn't into him, as much as he was into her, so she took his Valentine's tag, ripped it up and gave it back to him.  Needless to say, by the end of the year, they were "dating".  I was heart broken.  He brought it home and I wanted to talk to this young lady ... but held back. ha ha

This year, I tried to really made the kids' Valentine's tags, reflect who they are.  Addi is lovin' Black/White/Pink right now and Logan learned how to snowboard this year.

Although I am not a huge fan of Valentine's Day, I do love making Valentine's Day gifts for the kiddos, to take to school.  The kids haven't seen them yet ... hopin' they like them as much as I do.


{HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY}

No comments: