Sunday, June 05, 2011

happy 2nd birthday to the b-man!!

We are so lucky to have such amazing friends who we consider more like family members.  One of those families are Ry, Shan, B and the crew that goes along with them! :)  Ry and Heath have been on the same squad for 3 years now.  Instantly, I fell in love with his wife, Shannon and their baby to join shortly after, Brennan.  This weekend, B turned 2!  We had so much fun hanging out with everyone, celebrating his birthday.  He's one loved lil man, for sure!!


the birthday card I made for B's gift




my lil man

posing on the waterfall

the birthday boy!

Shannon is so awesome.  She had a face painter come in for an hour and paint everyone's faces.

Ry grilling

yuuumy ice cream cake


the gang!








Pictures that Addi took!  Such a talent.  I like her journalistic view.

I love this one!!  Such talent, I swear!

I love how she captured the lil kids' hands playing


Ha!  Awesome shot of Jeff. 


HaPpY BiRtHdAy B!!!  We looove you!!!

No comments: