Wednesday, March 09, 2011

s and m wedding & reception

I was so honored to be such an important part of Mike and Shelby's wedding {Mike is Heath's cousin}.  The Halcomb's are amazing.  They are so accepting and loving ... and fun ... and full of energy and creativity ... I can't say enough good things about this family!!  As I was setting up for the big group picture, Heath's Aunt Teresa, asked how we were going to take this picture with me in it!!!  Awe!  I was so flattered!!  I'm glad I brought the tripod so I could be in this picture, as well!  After a few pictures with guests, we {Shelby's mom, the adorable couple, me and Heath} went around the Temple and took their wedding portraits.  They are so fun and cute ... and up for anything!  I am so thankful for Heath's help & his creativity!  He's the best assistant I could have.  And the hottest!! ;)



the fam


probably one of my faves
the sun was peeking around the corner of the Temple
saw this in a magazine so we tried it ... perfect heart, Shel!!
she's sooo pretty
she had beautiful flowers and the back of her dress was amazing - had to capture it


the reception was beautiful!  It was so fun {and a surprise} to see all the engagment pictures we took, on each table!


Congrats, Mike and Shel!!  And thank you again, Halcomb/Goodman's, for letting me be such an important part of your family!  Love you all ... so much!!!

1 comment:

The Halcombs said...

JENN YOU ARE ABSOLUTLEY AMAZING! I love your work so much! Its really cool, and everyone loves it! Thanks again for all you did!