Tuesday, March 09, 2010

pinewood derby winner


Dear Logan,
I am soooo proud of you!! You did such a great job at your FIRST Pinewood Derby Race! I'm not proud of you for winning as much as I am proud of you being such a great sport, when you did get beat a few times. You always congratulated the other winners; even though you really did want to win ... bad! :) Gotta love your mama's competitiveness!

Heath, Kaiden and Uncle Curtiss were able to come support you and cheer you on, as well! You are soo loved!

It was so touching to watch you lead the audience in the Pledge of Allegiance and watch your Uncle salute YOU and our flag; as you had the color guard post the colors and retire the colors. I couldn't be more proud of you and the young leader you are becoming!

I love you more than words can ever be said!

Love you ... big time!
Mom

No comments: