Tuesday, January 04, 2011

potd

My good friend, Becky, is such an inspiration to me.  Addi and her son, Porter, are the same age and have been friends since they were in Preschool.  Now that we no longer live down the street from each other and in the same ward, I have to blog stalk her to get daily updates.  I love following her blog and getting ideas on ANYTHING; raising kiddos, decorating, sprapbooking, photography, crafts ... you name it!  She had a post earlier this year about doing a "picture of the day".  I thought it would be fun to give it a try for a week!

This is my POTD - my running shoes!  I love dressing up and wearing my sassy high heels and of course, my every day footwear - FLIP FLOPS - but there is something about my running shoes that empowers me!  The days of running half marathons, tri's and 5,7,&10Ks, for charities, are gone.  I just don't have the time to truly dedicate to training.  I wish I did.  Running is something that I've always used to escape from reality.  Achieving that "runner's high" is probably one of the best feelings a person could have. 


...maybe I'll have to MAKE time this afternoon for a run...

No comments: